The 2017 Honda Powersports Aviator Nation Collab Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, at the time of entry, (i) be a legal citizen of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) be 18 years of age or older, (iii) be physically located in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, and (iv) have Internet access. Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, all areas outside of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes and any websites, webpages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States. Entries received from persons residing outside of the eligible geographic areas, or where restricted or prohibited by law, or persons who are not legal U.S. citizens will be disqualified. Employees, officers, and directors of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”), Southern Made, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), Marketing Factory, Inc., Aviator Nation, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The 2017 Honda Powersports Aviator Nation Collab Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time [“ET”]) on June 23, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2017 (“Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER FOR GRAND PRIZES: To enter the Sweepstakes visit http://rebel.honda.com/sweeps from a computer, tablet, or Smartphone during the applicable Entry Period and click on the link to the official online entry form for the Sweepstakes (the “Entry Form”). Data charges may apply; see carrier for details. Then complete the Entry Form in its entirety by providing all required information and submit your Entry Form in accordance with the on-screen directions during the applicable Entry Period (hereafter referred to as “entry” or “entries”). There is a limit of one entry per person and per email address per prize selected during the entry process; entrants may only register one time during registration. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed, or similar quick-entry programs, attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, or use of more than one (1) email address per entrant per prize level, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person named in the Entry Form for the entry. Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Administrator will correspond regarding receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: The Sweepstakes Administrator will conduct a random drawing on or about October 31, 2017, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to select two Grand Prize winners. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by telephone or email, at Sweepstakes Administrator’s sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize winner via telephone and cannot engage in a live conversation with the potential Grand Prize winner within seven (7) business days from the first notification attempt, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. Although the Sweepstakes Administrator may, in its sole discretion, choose to leave a message or messages on such potential winner’s voicemail service or answering machine, such messages are solely to facilitate live contact within the seven (7) business day period and do not constitute a “live conversation” for purposes of these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize winner via email, then the potential Grand Prize winner must respond to such email, and provide all requested information, within the time specified in the email or such person may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced.
Two (2) Grand Prizes: Sponsor will award two (2) Grand Prizes, each consisting of one (1) 2017 Honda Rebel motorcycle customized by Aviator Nation and one (1) $1,000 gift card to Aviator Nation physical/web retail stores. One motorcycle and one gift card to be issued per person, two winners total.
The motorcycle prize will consist of one (1) 2017 Honda Rebel motorcycle customized by Aviator Nation along with payment to the dealership for costs associated with sales taxes, registration, tags, title, and other legally required fees. Winner must look to manufacturer for warranty issues. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes and other expenses not listed above including, but not limited to, insurance, extended warranties, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the vehicle. Winner is also responsible for all costs associated with any optional accessories ordered by winner. Winner must take delivery from dealer specified by Sponsor. (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for the vehicle is $5,999.) (Approximate Retail Value [“ARV”] with customization and design is $9,250.) All prize details not specified above shall be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty that the customized, artist-rendered vehicle can be sold, bartered, or traded for at the stated value. Values are subject to market conditions, which can fluctuate and any difference between actual market value and ARV will not be awarded. Sponsor has not made and Sponsor is not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the Grand Prize vehicle, regarding the use, value, or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer's warranty that may apply to the Grand Prize vehicle or any components thereto. Winner is responsible for all taxes and other expenses, including, but not limited to: registration, title and license fees, insurance, extended warranties, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the motorcycle. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with any optional accessories ordered by winner. Winner must take delivery from a dealer specified by Sponsor and must take possession of the prize no later than thirty (30) days after receiving notice that the motorcycle has been delivered to the dealership near winner’s home and is ready to be claimed. Failure of the winner to take possession within such time will result in disqualification. Winner must provide Sponsor with evidence of insurance and a valid motorcycle driver’s license prior to taking delivery of the motorcycle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner.
Each Grand Prize will also consist of one (1) gift card valued at $1,000. Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions as stated on the gift cards.
The total ARV of each Grand Prize is $[10,250]. Total ARV of all prizes is ($20,500). Odds of winning any prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Actual value of prizes may differ from ARV and Sponsor will not award the difference. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. All expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner, including all federal, state, and local taxes, and upgrades. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form. Actual prize may differ from promotion images. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty that the customized, artist-rendered Grand Prize vehicle or customized, autographed motorcycle can be sold, bartered, or traded for at the stated value. Values are subject to market conditions, which can fluctuate and any difference between actual market value and ARV will not be awarded. There is no warranty for the custom paint. Sponsor is not responsible for any repairs or damages arising from customized parts.
6. RELEASES/TAXES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage. Each potential winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (collectively, “Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release and any Liability and Publicity Releases must be returned by the deadline established in such documents. If a potential winner fails to return such documents within the time required, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing by the Sweepstakes Administrator, time permitting. All federal, state, local, or other tax liabilities, including but not limited to income taxes or like amounts in connection with a winner’s award, acceptance, or use of a prize arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of each winner. The Grand Prizewinners will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value of their prize.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: If an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant will be disqualified. If a prize, prize documentation, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, this will result in disqualification. In the event an entrant is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason under the provisions of the Official Rules, then an alternate potential winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the appropriate Entry Period, if time permits.
9. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsor herein and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or any other documents required by Sponsor herein; (b) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties, and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action, or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with his/her participation herein and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsor and; (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive, and forever discharge the Released Parties, from any and all liabilities, claims, and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to personal injury (including death) and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prizes; (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, address [city and state], biographical information, statements, voice, photograph, and/or other likeness); (iv) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes website; (v) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, and (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of any prize.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital, or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Sweepstakes website or error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information.
11. TERMINATION/SUSPENSION/MODIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winner by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the time of the termination/suspension. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants, Sponsor or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
12. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state, and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in the Los Angeles, California, area; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 11, 2017, to: 2017 Honda Powersports Aviator Nation Collab Sweepstakes, c/o Southern Made, Address 1 Address 2, City State Zip. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the Official Rules at http://rebel.honda.com/sweeps
14. SPONSOR: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501
15. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Southern Made, LLC, 609 Garfield Street, Nashville, TN 37208
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.